You are a jungle and like to explore challenges, learn the wonders of wildlife but to ensure safety and prevent emergencies. In addition to essential items such as survival blankets, sleeping bags, flashlights, etc., a knife is an indispensable item in the trip.
It always ensures you are safe and use it when you need it. Survival knifes are a versatile tool, and when they fold they can be used for other purposes. If you are serious about your life, you should consider it when deciding on a survival knife.
To better understand the features and materials of the knife, in today’s article we share with you some of the most appreciated knives on the market.
Top 5 products about survival knifes
Voltron V21 9Cr18Mov Blade G10 Handle Ball Bearing System Folding Knife Tactical Survival Camping Knife
The blade is made of 9Cr18Mov blade material, 58HRC hardness. Material handle with black steel head G10. The convenient blade and handle make it very comfortable and easy to hold and store.
The Voltron V21 is a reliable knife with a 9Cr18Mow high carbon steel blade. Material is good corrosion resistance and can keep its cutting edge. However, the knives are very sharp so you should be careful when using them
The knife can be easily folded and the knife uses an integrated copper ball bearing system. However, this knife is quite long compared to other knives.
- 9Cr18Mov steel blade is high carbon, good corrosion resistance, so it increases the durability of the knife.
- Safe locking system
- High-quality G10 handle, sharp blade. Defect
- The weight is quite heavy so it’s not the lightest and most compact knife.
Pro Iron Assisted Opening Serated Edge Outdoor Survival Camping Hunting Kinfe Stainless Steel
Knives are compact and easily stored in your pocket, on your shirt. So you always feel safe for the entire trip as well as watch out for the worst situations.
Partially serrated blade, stainless steel 440 with protective black oxide coating, increases knife durability and is ready to assist you in the worst situations.
The thumb on both sides and the support lever make opening the blade easier. While the padlock holds the blade securely when you want to take it out for use.
Also, the knife has a glass breakpoint and has an integrated seatbelt cutter, deep pocket clamp. It weighs about 3.6oz and 4.75 inches when closed. So you have no trouble carrying this knife inside the bag. It is light and compact as expected.
- The integrated knife is versatile and includes other features such as wire cutters
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Lightweight, compact and convenient to carry with you
- The strap can be used to attach a knife to you for easy access Defect
- It is easy to lose sharpness after only a few uses
- However, the belt is hard and inconvenient if you need to quickly pull out a knife.
SOG Tactical Folding Knife – Escape Pocket Knife, Emergency Knife and Survival Knife
An Escape-shaped serrated knife that serves well as a rescue knife, an integrated knife suitable for carrying on camping, picnicking.
Partial stainless steel blades and a sturdy aluminum handle perfectly fit for the home, the workplace. Also, it is a formidable emergency tool with some unique utility features.
It is designed with a grooved cutting machine that allows you to cut belts, cords and seat belts without opening a knife. There are a cord release and glass cutter for emergencies.
Despite being a tactical and heavy knife, it is light and easy to carry around. Measuring at 4.8 inches when closed, you’re free to leave the knife with you and make it a great choice for everyday carrying.
- Black stainless steel blades help prevent corrosion
- Manual opening and side design
- Compact when closed
- Versatile tool with three other major functions Defect
- Safety locks can cause problems with a knife opening
- Some customers complained about having the system open
Smith & Wesson SWMP4L 8.6in High Carbon S.S. Assisted Folding Knife with 3.6in Clip Point Blade
Smith and Wesson focus on making knives ready for any situation. Whether you are a knife collector or anyone else who can trust that your S&W knife will be a tool that can be relied upon in any situation.
Overall length 8.6 inches with a blade length of 3.6 inches and a relative weight of 7.6 ounces. The blade is made of reliable 4034 high carbon Oxide stainless steel with a black aluminum handle with rubber lining to make the knife more durable.
The knife is easy to hold and easy with the convenient pocket grip, finger and opening with Magic support making it ideal for everyday carrying. The blade does not slip with the safety of the padlock and safety lock.
The blade is 3.6 inches long, but the knife itself is not the smallest. It has a total of 8.6 inches but is still compact enough to fit in your survival backpack or attached to your pocket. However, it may be too big to carry around, sometimes you will feel uncomfortable.
- 4035 black carbon steel blade can cut through a variety of materials
- Comes with a safety lock
- Can be turned into a convenient double-edged sword when used
- Includes a pocket clip and a thumb for convenience Defect
- After a few times of use reduce the sharpness of the knife.
Elk Ridge ER-A003 Series Spring Assist Folding Knife
This Elk Ridge ER-A003 series folding knife offers easy one-hand deployment. After opening the safety-locking blade into place with the use of its padlock.
Made of 3.5 inch thick silver stainless steel blades, 3.2 mm thick. Complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry.
440 stainless steel blade so it resists potential corrosion and rust after prolonged use. The blade is 3.2 mm thick, so it will cut through many objects accurately and accurately.
At an affordable price for this budget, this folding survival knife is a great option that will work well in many survival situations.
- The spring support mechanism is very easy to use
- Thick blades can cut through tough materials
- 440 stainless steel blades against corrosion
- Compact design easy to carry Defect
- Heavier than other folding knives.
A folding survival knife is an indispensable item for trips. It is both a companion and an aid to you in emergencies. Therefore, you will always be protected from the terrain and encounter dangerous situations.
However, to choose a good folding survival knife, you need to pay attention to a few details such as size, weight, material, blade, features, .. before deciding to buy a knife.
Hopefully, in the article about the 5 surviving knives above, you can have a clearer view and choose the right knife for your trip.
See more: KNIFE SET